N52 Axial Disk Magnets 3/8″ Diameter 1/8″ Thickness, High-performance Custom Sintered NdFeB Disc Round Circular Magnets, Neodymium Iron Boron Industrial Hobbies & Crafting Magnets, Super Strong disk circle permanent magnet for holding & encoder sensor, rare earth HAST neodymium magnets China supplier
N52 Axial Disk Magnets 3/8″ Diameter 1/8″ Thickness Parameter:
Part Code: JFM-DS0014
Material NdFeB, NIB, Neodymium
Shape: Disc / Round / Disk / Cricle / Circular
Size: D 3/8″ x T 1/8″
Magnetization Direction: Customized
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC (Degree Celsius)
Other: All magnets passed QC(Br. Flux.Dimensions) and 24-Hour Salt Spray Test.
Feel free to contact us for the inventory if you need the product urgently.
Our super strong neodymium disc magnets have wide variety grade N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 and N52. The strong neodymium discs have Nicuni, Zinc and Epoxy coatings, sometimes the disk magnets with a countersunk hole that drilled in the middle to attach it to nonmetallic materials, such as wood or plastic plant. These round magnets can allow the screw’s head to reside below, or maybe with the face of the magnet to ensure it doesn’t interfere with the magnet’s performance.
Dimensions: D3/8″ x1/8″ Thick
Material: NdFeB, Grade N52
Magnetization Direction: Axial
Weight: 0.6 g
Br Max/Gauss rating: 14800 GS
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC (176ºF )
China Neodymium Magnet Suppliers
The neodymium magnet (also as NdFeB or Neo magnet) is the most widely used type of rare earth magnet. It is a permanent magnet made of neodymium, iron, and boron,and the working temperature from 80 degree to 220 degree can be changed according the difference needed, ans the neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet available commercially. Because of different manufacturing processes, they are divided into two subcategories, namely sintered NdFeB magnets and bonded NdFeB Magnets. They have replaced other types of magnets in many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as electric motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives and magnetic fasteners.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Disc Neodymium magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Zinc Coated Neodymium Sensor Magnet N45H Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding. N45 Neo Disc Powerful Magnets 3/8″ Diameter 1/16″ Thickness You may also be interested in our neodymium magnets with adhesive. N35 Neodymium Cricle Magnet NiCuNi Plating, N35 Large NdFeB Circle Magnet , N48 NdFeB Round Magnets
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful. Permanent Magnet NdFeB Disc N45
Rare Earth Disc Magnets, also called disc neodymium magnets, are the perfect marriage of small size and maximum power or strength. JOFOV Magnetics provides a large variety of Neodymium disc magnets in a variety of sizes and with several coatings such as Nickel, zinc or Gold for protection against corrosion. Nickel Coated Neodymium Magnet Disc N35M, Zinc Plated NdFeB Sensor Magnet 5mmx1mm