NdFeB Grade N42 Flat Round Magnets Diameter 1/2″ x 1/2″Thickness, High-performance Custom Sintered NdFeB Flat Disc Round Circular Magnets, Neodymium Iron Boron Industrial Hobbies & Crafting Magnets, Super Strong disk circle permanent magnet for holding & encoder sensor, rare earth HAST neodymium magnets China supplier
NdFeB Grade N42 Flat Round Magnets Parameter:
Part Code: JFM-DS0018
Material NdFeB, NIB, Neodymium
Shape: Disc / Round / Disk / Cricle / Circular
Size: D 1/2″MM x T 1/2″MM
Magnetization Direction: Customized
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC (Degree Celsius)
Other: All magnets passed QC(Br. Flux.Dimensions) and 24-Hour Salt Spray Test.
Feel free to contact us for the inventory if you need the product urgently.
Our super strong neodymium disc magnets have wide variety grade N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 and N52. The strong neodymium discs have Nicuni, Zinc and Epoxy coatings, sometimes the disk magnets with a countersunk hole that drilled in the middle to attach it to nonmetallic materials, such as wood or plastic plant. These round magnets can allow the screw’s head to reside below, or maybe with the face of the magnet to ensure it doesn’t interfere with the magnet’s performance.
Dimensions: D1/2″ x1/2″ Thick
Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
Magnetization Direction: Axial
Weight: 12 g
Br Max/Gauss rating: 13200 GS
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC (176ºF )
This powerful neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2″ in diameter, 1/4″ in thickness, with the pull force of 14.6 lb vertically. It is made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron, plated with triple layers of nickel-copper-nickel for effective corrosion protection.
The applications of this neodymium disc magnet include consumer electronics, home appliances, industrial equipment & automation, information technology products, medical devices and so on.
Why Choose Us
1. ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System certified by TUV with continuous improvements.
2. 25 years experience in neodymium magnet R&D and Manufacturing with over 1000 customized designs.
3. R & D team with multiple patents led by national “scientific and technological progress” award winner.
4. Ultimate magnetic solution provided with easy communication and fast response.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Disc Neodymium magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Strong Circle Magnets N52 1/2″ Diameter 1/16″ Thickness Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding. You may also be interested in our neodymium magnets with adhesive. N35 Neodymium Cricle Magnet NiCuNi Plating, N35 Large NdFeB Circle Magnet , N42 NdFeB Disc Industrial Magnets N48 NdFeB Round Magnets , N52 Axial Disk Magnets 3/8″ Diameter 1/8″ Thickness, NdFeB Circular Magnets N45
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful. Permanent Magnet NdFeB Disc N45