Zinc Plated NdFeB Sensor Magnet 5mmx1mm N45H, High-performance Custom Sintered NdFeB Disc Round Circular Magnets, Neodymium Iron Boron Industrial Hobbies & Crafting Magnets, Super Strong disk circle permanent magnet for holding & encoder sensor, rare earth HAST neodymium magnets China supplier
Zinc Plated NdFeB Sensor Magnet 5mmx1mm N45H Parameter:
Part Code: JFM-DS0009
Material NdFeB, NIB, Neodymium
Shape: Disc / Round / Disk / Cricle / Circular
Size: D 5mm x T 1mm
Magnetization Direction: Customized
Max Operating Temp: 120ºC (Degree Celsius)
Other: All magnets passed QC(Br. Flux.Dimensions) and 24-Hour Salt Spray Test.
Feel free to contact us for the inventory if you need the product urgently.
Our super strong neodymium disc magnets have wide variety grade N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 and N52. The strong neodymium discs have Nicuni, Zinc and Epoxy coatings, sometimes the disk magnets with a countersunk hole that drilled in the middle to attach it to nonmetallic materials, such as wood or plastic plant. These round magnets can allow the screw’s head to reside below, or maybe with the face of the magnet to ensure it doesn’t interfere with the magnet’s performance.
Zinc Coated N45H Neodymium Magnet Disc is made from high performance Neodymium Iron Boron. The NORTH pole is on one circular face and the SOUTH pole is on the opposite face. These Magnets are plated with 3 layers of protective coatings – Zinc + Copper + Zinc (Zn-Cu-Zn). The maximum operating temperature of Zinc Coated N45H Neodymium Magnet Disc is up to 120 degrees C.
Remanence Br（kGs） Max:13.7
Plating Zn-Cu-Zn (Zinc)
Coercive force(kOe) Min. 12.1
Intrinsic Coercive force (kOe) Min. 17
Max energy product (MGOe) Max:46
Max Temp (℃) 120
Neodymium magnets (NdFeB), commonly known as ‘rare earth’ magnets are high-performance permanent magnets constructed from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron. They are true permanent magnets and will not lose their magnetism unless they are heated to a temperature which exceeds the maximum operating temperature rating or their protective plating is damaged and water ingress causes rusting, which over time will magnetically and mechanically damage the magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Disc Neodymium magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
• Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Zinc Coated Neodymium Sensor Magnet N45H Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding. You may also be interested in our neodymium magnets with adhesive. N35 Neodymium Cricle Magnet NiCuNi Plating
• Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful. Permanent Magnet NdFeB Disc N45
Rare Earth Disc Magnets, also called disc neodymium magnets, are the perfect marriage of small size and maximum power or strength. JOFOV Magnetics provides a large variety of Neodymium disc magnets in a variety of sizes and with several coatings such as Nickel, zinc or Gold for protection against corrosion. Nickel Coated Neodymium Magnet Disc N35M